Informing Potential Job Applicant of Interview
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We acknowledge receipt of and thank you for your application for the position of general manager in our company. We would like to set up an interview with you during the week of [WEEK OF INTERVIEWS, ex. July 6 to 10, 1998] Our human relations manager, [NAME], will be contacting you shortly to set up a date and time.
We thank you for your interest in our firm and look forward to meeting with you.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Letter to Applicant Requesting Interview
- Potential Job Candidate Letter
- Email to Applicant for Interview
- Interview Letters to Applicants
- Letter of Informing
- Employer Letter to Potential Candidates
- sample letter to schedule interview for potential employee
- email to a potential applicant
- sample potential interview letter to employer
- email example requesting an interview with an applicant