Informing Potential Job Applicant of Interview
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We acknowledge receipt of and thank you for your application for the position of general manager in our company. We would like to set up an interview with you during the week of [WEEK OF INTERVIEWS, ex. July 6 to 10, 1998] Our human relations manager, [NAME], will be contacting you shortly to set up a date and time.
We thank you for your interest in our firm and look forward to meeting with you.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample response letter to job applicants
- letter to job applicant for interview
- sample letter inviting candidate to interview
- Letters to prespective applicants for interviews
- sample letter to request an interview for applicant
- letter for informing about meeting
- job applicant letter sample
- sample message to an applicant for interview
- letter to applicants to come in for interview
- letter requesting applicant to come in for an interview