Informing Potential Job Applicant of Interview
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We acknowledge receipt of and thank you for your application for the position of general manager in our company. We would like to set up an interview with you during the week of [WEEK OF INTERVIEWS, ex. July 6 to 10, 1998] Our human relations manager, [NAME], will be contacting you shortly to set up a date and time.
We thank you for your interest in our firm and look forward to meeting with you.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter of informing
- acknowledge receipt of job application
- sample of letter informing of number of leave
- sample letter of informing
- sample letter requesting phone interview from applicant
- sample response to a prospective applicant
- sample letter informing job title change
- sample employer email to job applicant for interveiew
- sample asking an applicant to come for an interview
- requesting a phone interview with a potential canidate