1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
05 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
As you probably are aware, <candidate name> is running for <office>. But running a political campaign is costly, and we depend on the financial help of loyal supporters like you to keep moving toward victory.
That’s why I’d like to ask you to give a small amount to the candidacy of <candidate name>. Your money will help <uses for the money>. By becoming a supporter, you can become an even more important part of the political process.
Please check one of the boxes below to indicate how much you’d like to give, or fill in your own amount. Then return this letter and your donation check in the enclosed envelope. You’ll receive <response a donor will receive> for your generosity.
I would like to give:
$25____ $50____ $100____ $200____ Other amount $_____
Thank you for your support of <candidate name>!
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters terms:
- thank you for political donation
- Thank you for campaign donations
- best letter of politician asking for fundraising
- sample fundraising letters for political candidates
- SAMPLE THANK YOU CARDS FOR POLITICAL CAMPAIGN
- sample thank you for campaign donation
- sample thank you letter for political donation
- thank you for hosting political fundraiser event
- thank you letter for political donation
- political fundraiser thank you letter