20th May, 2007.
It has been ten years since I took up the position as manager of this company. Through it all you have given me your full cooperation and support. Through your diligence and hard work we have been able to place the company at the top of the market. I thank you all for this!
The time for my retirement has come and I am well pleased with and confident in the team I am leaving behind. I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors as you continue to work for the progress of the company. I will leave my cell phone number and email address with the receptionist. You are welcome to keep in touch.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- farewell message from manager to employee
- good bye message from manager
- sample bye letter for manager
- free letter templates supervisor leaving
- good bye letter to manager
- goodbye letters to manager leaving
- goodbye memo from manager
- managers farewell letter to employees