Prospecting an Accounting Firm
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We are a [NATURE OF BUSINESS, ex. medium-sized construction] firm with roughly $[AMOUNT, ex. 500,000] of yearly sales. We are interested in retaining the services of a professional accounting firm to handle [SERVICES REQUESTED, ex. production of our quarterly and yearly income statements, balance sheets and related financial statements. We also require a firm to handle submission of bank draw requests to finance our upcoming condominium projects].
Accordingly, I would appreciate hearing from you regarding the services your firm can provide us, as well as the fee structure. Please call me at XXX-XXXX. I look forward to hearing from you.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- introduction letter for accounting services
- letter of introduction for accounting services
- cpa letter of introduction
- cpa introduction letter
- late submission letter format
- cpa firm marketing letter example
- introductory letter from cpa
- Prospecting letters for accounting job pdf
- sample accounting introductory letter
- cpa new firm letter of introduction