Notify Client That He/She Missed Appointment: Cancellation Fee
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME,AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
You did not show up for your appointment on [DATE & TIME, ex. Wednesday, 2:30 PM].
Regretfully, we must charge a cancellation fee of [AMOUNT OF CANCELLATION FEE, ex. $15]. We enclose an invoice in this regard.
Kindly contact our office in order that we can reschedule the appointment.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- client letter for missing appointment
- sales template for missed appointments
- loss to followup letters for clients who consistently misses appointmentsfrom doctor office
- sample letter for clients who miss appointments
- missed appointment letters to clients sample
- letter to client about missed appointments
- invoice for missed appointment
- how to make missed appointment emails to clients
- how to charge clients for msssed appointmsnt
- email response to client who missed appointment