Confirmation of Meeting with Customer
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
It was a pleasure to speak with you the other day. I am looking forward to meeting with you on [DATE, ex. June 15] to discuss [SUBJECT, ex. whether outsourcing manufacturing capacity at your firm will be will be profitable]. To confirm, we will be meeting [LOCATION, ex. in your office, 5555 First Street, #123], at [TIME, ex. 3:00 PM]. Please contact me if I am mistaken.
Again, I thank you for your time and effort. I am certain that our meeting will prove productive to our goals.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Writing a letter - Reference is made to the meeting held on
- thank you letter sample for meeting for the first time
- sample of commercial letter for first meeting
- sample first time meeting letter
- meeting letter for the first time
- letter to first meet
- how to thank the customer for meeting
- first time meeting thank you
- first meeting with a customer thank you
- example letter for meeting confirmation