Apology for Error on Our Statement: Response to Letter from Customer
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
Thank you for your letter of [DATE, ex. June 10]; you are absolutely correct and we owe you an explanation for our error.
[GIVE EXPLANATION, ex. Indeed, your payment was received in a timely manner. However, our data entry personnel made an error when keying the date of receipt.] [STATE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ACCOUNT AND STATE NEW BALANCE, ex. Your account has been credited $52.20, leaving a balance of $1,023.43 due.]
Please accept my apologies. We will take every effort to ensure that such error does not recur.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample response to a letter of apology
- Apology Statement Examples
- response to apology letter
- sample response to an apology letter
- response to an apology business letter
- responding to a letter of apology
- reply to an apology letter
- how to response to a apology letter
- examples of replying to an apology?
- apology statements samples