Announcement to Customers: You Will Be Leaving Firm
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
It has been my pleasure to serve you for the past [DURATION, ex. two years]. Indeed, I hope that you have been pleased with my service as well.
I am writing to inform you that I will be leaving [FIRM NAME, ex. ABC Co.] to [STATE PLANS, ex. pursue a new career in real estate]. In my absence, I wish to introduce [NAME, ex. Mr. Joseph Johnson], who will serve you in the same capacity as I have.
Allow me again to thank you for the opportunity to work together. If, for any reason, you need to contact me, please do not hesitate to call me at my [new number / home number / etc.], XXX-XXXX.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- leaving company announcement to customers
- letter to clients that you are leaving
- email notifying customers your leaving
- examples of what to tell customers when you are leaving the company
- examples of emails when leaving a company to customers
- emails to customer when leaving a company
- email to customer stating i am leaving company
- Email Notifying Customers Your Leaving examples
- sample veterinary leaving letter to clients
- announcement that attorney is leaving the firm