MD and Chairman,
June 08, 2011
Wilson and Group Inc,
I would like to express my deep condolences to on the sudden expiration of Late. Mr. Wilson. He has been one my good friends and I have deep sad feeling on his sudden death. There have been several contracts and tie-ups between you and us.
I hope that such crisis in your company would not affect our business relations and we would be working as we are at present. Late Wilson had planned to undergo various contracts with us and we hope that the successor of Wilson and Group will make effort to continue such negotiation in future as well.
I once again would like to express my condolence on the death of Late Wilson and I wish that your company keep going on as it has been.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- thank you letter for end of contract
- corporate condolence message
- end of contract letter thank you
- Corporate Condolence letter
- end of contract appreciation letter
- contract rate letter sample
- condolence letter corporate donation
- corporate condolence messages
- condolences message in corporations
- thank you letter for a group of friends