345, Main Street
Money Bank Ltd.
24th July, 2007.
Ref: Account Number 12345678
Dear Mr. Martin,
This is with reference to my Account Number 12345678, which has been unduly debited with $ 49 as processing fee, for an overseas transaction.
I was not informed of such a clause before I made the transaction. In fact, I had specifically checked with your Customer Services Manager before I made the said transaction.
My association with your Bank goes back a long way and I regret to inform you that this is the first time I am encountering such a problem.
I request you to kindly look into the matter and remit the said amount into my account within the next two days. I am enclosing a copy of the latest Account Statement for your action.
Encl: Copy of Account Statement.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- professional letters to solicit money
- ending of letter for request of money
- sample of a letter requestiing money from a bank for a community project
- reques letter for mony
- LETTERS FOR MORE MONEY FOR SCHOOL
- formal letter format requesting money back
- formal letter for money request example
- form letter requesting money
- Business Letter Requesting Money
- banking problem letter