June 2, 2012
Name/Title Mary Roe
Address 795 E Dragram
City, State, Zip Code Tucson, AZ, 85705
Subject: Adjustment for the claim amount
Dear Mr. Brown,
This is in regards to our order for 100 T shirt made to your organization on 29th April. As per the agreement you agreed to deliver 500 T shirts with five working days and next 500 by 10 days.
But I am disappointed with your company as you were not able to deliver as per the promise made. We have just received 200 T Shirt from your end and its been three week the order is placed to you.
This is last letter from our end please deliver the remaining T shirt or adjust the amount that we paid with 200 T shirt and refund the balance amount. Please let us know what is your decision either you are refunding back the amount or delivering the order.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- claim and adjustment letter sample
- claim and adjustment letter example
- adjustment letter sample
- example of claim and adjustment letter
- claim and adjustment letter
- sample letter of claim and adjustment
- claims and adjustments letter sample
- example of adjustment letter
- example of claim letter
- Letter of Claim and Adjustment