Ms. Adya Gilab
Lavale via Sus Road, Mulshi
Pune – 411 042
December 16, 2011
Mr. Trilok Ankola
Human Resources Officer
Hinjewadi, Pune – 411 057
Dear Mr. Ankola,
I found out that you are looking for an editor through a friend of mine working at your company and I would like to apply for the said position. I have an extensive experience and the educational background needed to fulfill the responsibilites stated in your advertisement. I have attached my resume for your reference and would willingly submit my recommendation letters at your request.
I am a Communications graduate from an excellent school where I maintained an exceptional academic record. I was a member of the school paper since I entered school and held the positions of news editor and associate editor during my stay in school. Before graduating, I worked as a volunteer staff of a local publishing house where I was exposed to the intricacies of the publishing job. I believe these credentials would meet your requirements.
Thank you and I hope for your positive response.
Ms. Adya Gilab
Top Sample Letters terms:
- volunteer request letter sample
- volunteer request letter
- request letter for new staff
- request to volunteer letter sample
- request for volunteers letter sample
- sample letter requesting volunteer work
- sample volunteer request letter
- application letter for volunteer work
- sample letter request new staff
- volunteering application letter sample