1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
05 April, 2005
I am pleased to announce that the probate process has finally concluded and the will of is now ready for execution.
Accordingly, please find enclosed a check made payable to you in the amount of <$amount> representing the bequest left to you by .
If you have any questions about this bequest, please feel free to contact me . Thank you for your patience during this long process.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter to beneficiary with check
- finance company letter template to state i am not a beneficiary on home purchases account
- sample executor letter to beneficiaries
- sample verbiage for final estate distribution
- bequest from adult to heir for a company wording
- letter to give inheritance to beneficiary
- letters to the benefeciary of a fundraiser
- paying beneficiaries of a will in advance
- sample beneficiary distribution letters
- sample executor letters to charities