23, Sunshine Tower
Rose Avenue, London.
23 November 2011
Subject: Welcoming to the new work place.
Dear Ms. Crow,
This letter is to congratulate you on being appointed as the new manager for the sales department of our company. We found you extremely suitable for this job as per your qualifications and experience. Enclosed herewith is your job profile and description.
As we discussed during the interviewing process, you will be reporting directly to me, however, I would like to introduce you to the rest of your department at 09:00 am, they will be your close colleagues and are here to help you feel at home.
We operate as one team not separate departments with prime goal of making each of the firms venture a success.
Hope you will also work to the best of your capabilities for achieving this goal. Wishing you all the best for the future endeavours.
Head of the Department
Sales and marketing
Sheryl Pvt. Ltd.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- not for sale letter
- not for sale letter format
- sample welcome email to new boss
- experience letter format for sales manager
- letter to ex colleague
- experience letter for marketing manager sample
- sample letter to the head of department
- letter to former colleague
- experience letter for marketing manager
- welcome letter to new manager