66-2, Tulip Ave
St. Marks Square, London.
23 November 2011
Subject: Welcoming to you in our company
Dear Mr. Brooks,
We are happy to welcome you aboard Brown & Nelson Inc. I am very happy that you have accepted our offer and agreed to join as our new plant manager. We hope that you will experience cooperative and friendly association with the rest of the staff.
We are looking forward to see you prove us right in the decision to hire you over the other great applicants as far as qualifications and experience is concerned.
Once again, welcome to Brown & Nelson Inc. We look forward to discuss any new employee issue. I am always available within office timings on my phone to solve your problems. We are eager to see you onboard.
Brown & Nelson Inc.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- how to write a letter of concern to an employee
- sample letter of concern
- sample letter employee to boss welcome
- lletters of conerned employee
- letter of concern to all staff
- how to welcome my new manager
- welcome letter to new employee sample
- Under performance letter of concern to employee
- welcome my new manager