17-D, Trescothick Ave
23 November 2011
Subject: Welcoming you to the conference
Dear Mr. Lee,
On behalf of the entire organisation of the 25th Annual Diabetes conference, I welcome you to the said conference. This conference has been in existence for 24 years all over the world and has entered its 25th year in London with the promise of bringing down the level of diabetes deaths in the world. It is our pleasure to serve this kind of an international event and is thankful to you for being part of this initiative.
We have a full agenda during the next 3 days, so please take a few minutes to read through the information in this packet. It includes our itinerary and other important information. You would have to carry your ID card with you at all times during the conference.
Thank you for joining.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- conference welcome letter
- Thank you for joining Letter
- welcome to conference letter
- welcome letter conference
- Conference Welcome Letter Sample
- welcome letter for business meetings
- convention conference welcome letter
- sample conference welcome letters
- conference welcome email
- conference program welcome letter