17-D, Trescothick Ave
23 November 2011
Subject: Welcoming you to the conference
Dear Mr. Lee,
On behalf of the entire organisation of the 25th Annual Diabetes conference, I welcome you to the said conference. This conference has been in existence for 24 years all over the world and has entered its 25th year in London with the promise of bringing down the level of diabetes deaths in the world. It is our pleasure to serve this kind of an international event and is thankful to you for being part of this initiative.
We have a full agenda during the next 3 days, so please take a few minutes to read through the information in this packet. It includes our itinerary and other important information. You would have to carry your ID card with you at all times during the conference.
Thank you for joining.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- conference welcome letter
- Thank you for joining Letter
- Annual Conference Welcome Letter
- welcome letter conference
- welcome to conference letter
- Conference Welcome Letter Sample
- conference program welcome letter
- conference welcome email
- information on sample welcome letter for womens conference
- conference welcome letter template