August 6th, 2010.
56, golden wing,
How are you? I am doing well. I was immensely pleased to receive a wedding invitation from you yesterday. Thank you so much for remembering and inviting me for your marriage. I never expected you to marry so soon. Attached to the invitation you have sent me a letter that, you were going to marry the one you have been in love with. I am glad that parents of both the sides have agreed for the marriage.
Uncle, Edward may not attend your wedding owing to ill health. But I promise, I will definitely attend your marriage and bless, you my child. It would be my pleasure to assist you in getting ready for the big day and I would also bring my grand daughter along with me to assist you as a bridesmaid. May god bless you with lots of love and prosperity.
Your loving aunt,
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter to parents on wedding day
- thank you letter for wedding invitation
- letters to parents on wedding day
- marry me love letters
- wedding day letter to parents
- thank you for inviting to your sons wedding
- sample thank you letters for wedding
- wedding letter to parents
- mary me love letters
- thank you for inviting me to your wedding