Mrs Josephine Wick
23 Walnut Avenue
Dear Mrs Josephine,
Thank you so much for the lovely tea pot with beautiful floral motifs on it. I was touched by the fact that you remembered the day and made it all the more special with such a lovely gift. Though I must agree, that initially I was taken by surprise, your thought touched my heart and made my special day, all the more special.
The tea pot is stunning to say the least and matches my cup and saucer set. Thank you once again for taking out the time for me and finding out such an amazing piece of gift. This is one of those gifts that I will always cherish. Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated and cherished.
Taking this opportunity to thank you once more for your gesture.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample thank you letter for gift received
- sample thank you letters gifts
- thank you for the gift letter
- free sample thank you letters for gifts received
- thank you letter to residents family for gift
- thank you letter for gifts received
- thank you letter for gift received
- thank you gift letter sample
- thank you for the gift letter sample
- Thank You for Gifts Received