Mrs. Rajani Sharma,
Senior Accounts Officer,
Date: Aug 08, 2010.
Hello my dear friend,
How are you and kids? I am shocked to hear the sudden demise of your mother a fortnight back. I am very sorry and I share this grief with you and my deepest condolences to you. In fact, she has been my mother affection wise and I cannot forget her treatment whenever I came to your home in India. Though I lost my mother in my tender age, I could find solace of motherly love from your mother during those dream days.
I couldn’t get a flight ticket and hence I am unable to meet you personally in this moment of grief. I know very well that mother is above everything in the world for anybody and loss of mother is really not recoupable. I share once again my heartfelt condolences with you on this occasion and stand with you in the testing time. Kindly do not forget to make it convenient to visit our place whenever you find time as a relief.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter of condolanceses loss of mother
- sample letter for demise of mother
- sample CONDOLENCE letters FOR mother in law
- letter of condolences and sympathy for the loss of mother-in-law
- sympathy letters loss of mother
- sample thank you letter for my mother
- sympathy letters to son who lost mother
- sample letter from the loss of my mom
- sample letters on the loss of a mother
- sample notes of sympathy for loss of mother