Mrs. Rajani Sharma,
Senior Accounts Officer,
Date: Aug 08, 2010.
Hello my dear friend,
How are you and kids? I am shocked to hear the sudden demise of your mother a fortnight back. I am very sorry and I share this grief with you and my deepest condolences to you. In fact, she has been my mother affection wise and I cannot forget her treatment whenever I came to your home in India. Though I lost my mother in my tender age, I could find solace of motherly love from your mother during those dream days.
I couldn’t get a flight ticket and hence I am unable to meet you personally in this moment of grief. I know very well that mother is above everything in the world for anybody and loss of mother is really not recoupable. I share once again my heartfelt condolences with you on this occasion and stand with you in the testing time. Kindly do not forget to make it convenient to visit our place whenever you find time as a relief.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- writing sympathy letters for loss of a mother
- a simple letter for a loss mother in law
- answer to a letter for a loss of a mother
- hello friend letter
- hello friend writing a letter
- Letters for Mother
- letters to friends that are suffering a loss of a mother
- sympathy letters loss of mother
- tender resignation letter sample