25D; Style Chambers,
Date: Aug 08, 2010.
Hope this letter will see you in cheers. It is a long time that I am writing you a letter and I am sorry that I came to know that you met with an accident recently. How are you now and how it all happened? Now a day, the road traffic has become so mesh that nobody cares for the traffic rules to save the lives of self and others. Mad rush has become the order of the day. Heard that you have fractured in your left leg and still, out of danger.
I pray God for fast recovery and suggest you once the plaster bandage is removed, you concentrate on physiotherapy and it will help you in recouping fast. Have food rich in calcium and walk for half an hour daily at your convenience so that the leg becomes normal. I could not make it to meet you personally as I could not get the leave sanctioned.
Wishing you speedy recovery.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sanction letter sample
- accident leave letter format
- leave application for accident
- met with an accident letter
- leave application format for accident
- accident leave letter
- accident leave application
- leave letter for accident
- accident leave application sample letter
- leave letter format for accident