Requesting Discount Information
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
[STATE NATURE OF YOUR FIRM AND THE NEED FOR THE RECIPIENT’S PRODUCT/SERVICES, ex. As small manufacturing firm, specializing in the production of air conditioners for use in automobiles, we are in the process of selecting a compressor supplier.] Accordingly, we are interested in your [products / services].
Could you please, then, send us any information you would deem relevant to our decision in choosing a supplier? Before we decide upon one, however, we would also be interested in the types of discounts you are willing to offer for the volume we foresee to order in the future.
Your timely response would be greatly appreciated.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Request Discount Price Letter
- Discount Request Letter Template
- discount request letter
- letter or email asking a discount from dealer
- ask discount letter sample
- discount letter format
- asking suppliers for rebates
- asking hotel for discounts in a letter
- asking for further discount sample letter
- WHAT TO LOOK AT WHEN ASKING SUPPLIERS FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS