Request Extension on Payment
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
[THANK AND COMPLIMENT SUPPLIER FOR PRODUCT/SERVICE, ex. We found your cleaning and disposal services to be exceptional. Indeed, our construction sites have never looked better!]
I have received your invoice #[INVOICE NUMBER] in the amount of $[AMOUNT]. [STATE WHETHER AN INTERIM PAYMENT IS ENCLOSED, ex. I have enclosed our check #4242 for $3,000.00.] [STATE REASON, ex. As you may know, the recent brick-layer strike has adversely but only temporarily affected our liquidity]. Since we wish to continue to do business together, I regret that we forced to remit the balance [DATE, ex. in two weeks].
Although I am confident you understand our situation, allow me to apologize for the delay and assure you that this is an isolated request.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- construction work delay letter
- example of letter to request extension on bill
- extension of payment terms letter
- letter for loan payment extension
- LETTER TO BANK FOR LOAN EXTENTION DUE TO EMERGENCY MEDICAL
- official request letter to extend payment terms
- payment extension letter
- sample letter of extesion of payment