Complaint: Displeased With Service
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I am writing of a matter which I am confident will be of interest to you.
[MENTION CIRCUMSTANCE OF BAD SERVICE, ex. Last month (May 10, to be exact), I placed an order with your firm for fifteen 74LS232 circuit boards. Having been told to expect delivery in a week’s time, I was upset that my order was not delivered as promised. Numerous telephone calls resulted in my being referred in succession to countless members of your staff who were unable to help me or provide me with an updated delivery date.]
I would like you to know that I had foreseen the possibility of doing business with your firm in the future. Unfortunately, however, that will not occur if I am to expect this type of service. Surely, my unfortunate experience is not in alignment with your reputation, which I hear is of high caliber.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample complaint letter for bad service
- letter of displeasure
- displeasure letter
- sample letter asking delivery date
- delivery date letters to customers examples
- displeased with your services sample letter
- examples of letter tovendor regarding bad service
- complaint services letter
- Taxi service: Sample letter of complaing
- sample letter for assuring the delivery dates