8th January 2011
Department of English,
Ohio – 542778.
Dear Ms Walpole,
I wish to apply for an undergraduate course in English at your University. I have consistently performed well in English and have a natural flair for creative writing and since University of Ohio has the best staff therefore I wish to complete my graduation in this university. I have been always interested in the literature and history of my native language therefore English has always been my favourite.
The University of Ohio is my first choice not only because of its staff which is par excellence but also because a degree from this university will give me an edge over the others when I apply for jobs. I’m attaching my marksheets along with this letter and also the photocopy of certificates that I have won from participating in various essays and creative writing competition. I hope you will give me this opportunity to prove myself.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Statement of Interest Letter Example
- Examples of Personal Statement Letters
- statement of interest for job example
- personal statement letter
- personal statement letter sample
- statement of interest university examples
- examples of personal statement letter
- sample of statement of interest
- What is a formal statement of interest
- examples of statement of interest for college