7th August 2010
Dr. Ambedkar College,
I am Rajesh Tiwari, studying in the first year of my B.Com. Sir, I am requesting you through this letter to kindly support my studies with a scholarship as I belong to a very poor family. My father is a street vendor and my mother works as a helps in household-help. Sir, I have been maintaining constantly good academic record with more than 85% aggregate marks since my schooling and I am confident that I can perform likewise in my degree course also.
Sir, I have two brothers and a sister to support, I want to get into some employment soon after completion of my graduation to support my family. Sir, please help me in recommending my application for sanction of Ranadiwe scholarship so that I can get some finances to support my family even during my graduation course also. I am enclosing herewith my caste certificate and annual income certificate of my father for your necessary action.
I will be grateful to you for this act of kindness
Admin. No. 21248.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter of support for scholarship
- request letter to principal
- examples of emails request to the principal
- scholarship support letter
- support letter for scholarship
- a letter to my brother
- Request Letter Format to Principal
- sample letter of support for scholarship
- Sample Letter to Brother
- latter to principal asking for stiudy group