August 7th 2010
Apropos your circular, I am applying herewith for a TATA Foundation scholarship to pursue my B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering and to pursue higher studies in IIT. Sir, I have been a meritorious student throughout my academic career with more than 86% aggregate marks since school certificate and am enclosing herewith the copies of all my academic certificates for your perusal.
Sir, I belong to a poor family and my father’s annual income is also within the scholarship-eligibility criterion and I am enclosing herewith his annual income certificate. I undertake to keep my percentage above 90% during this B. Tech course and this scholarship will help me immensely in realizing my dreams of becoming an IITian. I know that I have to work hard to keep up to your expectations and I will prove that I can do it and bring laurels to our institution.
Rank No. 24.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- an example of a application letter for an engineering scholarship
- civil engineering scholarships sample letters
- mechanical engineering scholorship letters of recommendation
- sample motivation letter for scholarship in msc in electrical engineering
- bursary for Btech samples
- recommendation letter for scholarship for engineering students SAMPLE
- sample application letter for scholarship as an engineering student