Decline Request to Be Interviewed By Press
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I consider your invitation to interview me for [PUBLICATION, ex. The Hamilton Globe] to be an honor. I believe [INTERVIEW SUBJECT, ex. the issue of industrial development in the Hamilton area] to be a genuine and important topic.
It is for this reason that I am disappointed I must decline your invitation. [STATE REASON(S), ex. Since I do not consider myself to be an expert on the matter, you can understand my hesitation to form and assert an opinion on it. May I suggest Mr. John Wright? I believe his involvement in the city planning department would be far more useful than my background.]
Thank you again for this honor.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter decline interview invitation
- decline interview letter
- decline interview invitation letter
- declining an interview sample
- decline interview samples
- sample letter declining an interview
- sample letter to decline an interview
- sample letter to decline interview
- decline request to be interviewed
- Sample Letter Decline Interview