Introduction: ‘Retirement’ means ceasing full-time employment on reaching the age of superannuation laid down by an organization or due to personal reasons.
Types of Retirement: The retirement letter has to conform to one of the following reasons for retirement and clarify the key issues shown here-in:-
- Retirement on Superannuation. The retirement letter should thank the Management and colleagues for their guidance and co-operation which resulted in a happy and satisfying career.
- Retirement due to Illness. The retirement letter should specifically mention that you were happy and contented in the service of the Company and would have continued but for the ‘Illness’.
- Retirement due to Self-actualization. The retirement letter should specifically mention your innate desire to fulfill your aspirations elsewhere but for which, you were supremely happy with the organization.
Conclusion: You owe your employer the courtesy of writing a retirement letter and quit on pleasant terms.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- retirement letter due to illness
- sample introduction email to colleagues
- introduction Letter to Colleagues
- introduction email to colleagues sample
- introduction letter to colleagues sample
- thank you for your years of service retirement letter
- introduction letter to colleagues in office
- retire letter for a teacher due to illness
- letter for early retirement due to illness
- letter of retirement due to illness