8th Aug 2010,
Robin Insurance Corporation
I here by confirming my notification of retirement effect from 15th Aug 2010, with Robin Insurance from the post of Director- Finance. It is my pleasure to inform that I started my career in the same company as a junior level executive and have retired in the position of Director of Marketing division. I also would like to thank the management for giving unforgettable support at critical times. In accordance with my contract of employment I am happy to continue to work until 15th Aug 2010.
I would love to thank all the supports and management of the company for their co-operation and support which have played a key role for my development. I sincerely wish that the company achieve the best business success in the coming years. There were a lot of unforgettable moments in the organization for which I am very grateful.
Please accept my formal notice of retirement.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- end of contract letter
- end of employment contract letter
- end of employment letter
- employment end date letter
- SAMPLE LETTER FOR END OF CONTRACT
- Employment End of Contract Notice
- end of contract letter to employer
- sample end of contract letter
- end of contract letter employee
- Letter of Gratitude at End of Contract