8th Aug 2010,
Mr. Jean Brown,
Rose Wood School,
This is to inform you about my retirement for the position with Rose Wood School. I am confirming my retirement with effect from 14th Aug 2010. I have been working for last 25 years, and I had come through all changes happen in the school. I am proud to be retiring from the school which produced the best students with discipline and moral values.
It is the hard work and will power from the teachers and management of school that we are now in this position in corporate school society. I would like to appreciate the support provided to me by my colleagues through out these years. Please accept my retirement effective from 14th Aug 2010, as per the policies of the school administration.
Thank you once again for your cooperation and support for all the years and I would never forget all these moments.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter to principal format
- retirement letter for teachers
- teacher retirement letters
- letters of retirement from teaching
- teacher retirement letter
- retiring from teaching letter
- letter from the school Board inviting teachers retiring to attend
- pricipal retirement letter
- teachers retirement letter
- principal retirement letters