8th August 2010,
Mr. Rae Robert
15th Park Avenue,
It’s very hard to express my feelings to you as I am retiring from my post tomorrow. It’s very rare in this days and age to find such a true and lovely friend on whom we can completely depend and trust. We rarely find such true friends and then easily take them for granted. But today I wish to let you know that you are a wonderful friend and a human being.
It was very pleasant to be with you at the office and I will always remember the fun times we shared together. We have seen all the up’s and downs of life and I feel that with you I can face any problem with strength and confidence. My best wishes will always be with you for your work in this organization as well as in your personal life. I wish you a wonderful future ahead.
Yours Loving Friend,
Top Sample Letters terms:
- words for a dear friend retiering
- exampls of letters to a very good friend who is retiring
- HOW TO WRITE A LETTER TO CONCRATULATE A FRIEND TO RETIREMANTS
- my best friend on her retirement
- my best friend retires today
- personal words for a friend at retirement
- RETIREMENT QUOTES FOR DEAR FRIENDS
- special words for a friend retiring
- what to say on a retirement card for a friend