7th August 2010,
Mr. Wilson Joseph,
I am writing this letter as a formal notice of my retirement from my position as a Project Engineer with Vector Enterprises on August 8, 2010. My personal circumstances don’t allow me to continue working ay longer. I am looking forward to retirement. I have a feeling of regret at leaving this organization. I have been with this organization for almost twenty years and I have enjoyed every moment working here. I will miss the challenges and great working environment that our organization provides.
I think it is time for someone else to lead this organization to greater heights. I am grateful to this organization for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the success and for all the great times we have had over the years. I am ready to help post-retirement if any one in the company requires any assistance in training a person in the post that I have held.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- retirement letter to boss
- Sample Retirement Letter to Boss
- professional retirement letter to your boss
- how to write a letter of retirement to boss
- no longer working here letter
- Retirement Letters for a boss and personal friend
- retirement letter to your boss
- no longer works here letter
- letter to inform customer the worker is no longer here
- letter sation employee no longer works here