The Managing Director
………………………. (Name of Company)
Sub: Notice of Retirement.
I wish to inform you that I have decided to retire from the Company with effect from ……….. (Date) due to personal reasons unrelated to the working environment of the Company which are eminently satisfactory.
I request you to relieve me of my charge with effect from the above date. I further request you to process the payment of my salary dues and gratuity as applicable to me. Also, please issue Employer’s Provident Fund Statement to enable me to collect my Provident Fund dues from the EPF Office.
I would like to thank the Company and my colleagues for the unstinted co-operation and support given to me during my tenure of service.
With best wishes for the success and growth of the Company.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- retirement letter format from employer
- gratuity request letter format
- gratuity application letter
- request letter for provident fund
- letter format for pf request
- superannuation letter format
- sample letter requesting for gratuity
- retirement announcement samples
- request letter for gratuity payment
- request for gratuity letter