A sample cover letter for speech pathologist job.
Given below is a sample speech pathologist resume cover letter. If you are applying for a speech pathologist job, don’t forget to send such cover letter with it.
123, Park evenue
Boston, MA, 02123
September 23rd 2008
Ms. Sally Cook
821, East Street
San Francisco, CA 95320
Dear Ms. Cook,
In response to your recent advertisement for a speech pathologist in the Los Angeles Times, I am enclosing my resume for your review.
As my resume indicates, I conduct research on alternative forms of communication for the severely speech-impaired and test new evaluation approaches. I believe that I have a very thorough knowledge of the field, as indicated by my having scored in the top 5% on the national examination for speech pathologists. Also, my research and participation in workshops keeps me abreast of new findings and techniques.
One of the many reasons for my interest in Mt. Zion Hospital is the rehabilitation unit’s excellent reputation. Also, I share the unit’s philosophy that training family members is a crucial part of patient rehabilitation. I, too, involve family members as much as possible in the adjustment process.
I would very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss the speech pathologist position with you and answer any questions you might have about my background. I look forward to talking or meeting with you soon.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- cover letter resume template speech pathology
- letter of interest for speech pathologist
- speech and language cover letter evaluation schools
- samples of speech pathologists resumes
- sample cover letter for school speech position
- sample letter of recommendation speech pathology
- sample speech language pathologist cover letter
- speech language patholgist cover letter
- speech pathology cover letter
- reference letter for a speech therapist