A sample cover letter for ship’s mate job.
Given below is a sample ship’s mate resume cover letter. If you are applying for a ship’s mate job, don’t forget to send such cover letter with it.
123, Park evenue
Boston, MA, 02123
September 23rd 2008
Ms. Sally Cook
Zeus Fishing Company
355, East Street
San Francisco, CA 95442
Dear Ms. Cook,
I would like to apply for the position of ship captain advertised recently in the Pensacola Courier. My resume is therefore enclosed for your review.
As my resume indicates, I have over 25 years experience as an able seaman and a ship’s mate and hold licenses from the U.S. Merchant Marine and the U.S. Coast Guard. I was officially commended by my captain for my response in a crisis that helped save our ship. I am well respected by the crew and believe that I am fully ready for the position of ship captain.
I am eager to meet or talk with you and have enclosed a list of references in the hopes of speeding the process along.
Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of my application.
Enclosures: Resume and Reference Letters
Top Sample Letters terms:
- how to write an application letter for seaman on boat as a crew
- how to write application letter for sea man as a crew
- job position on hold letter
- SEAMAN APPLICATION LETTER
- application letter sample format for seaman apprenticeship
- example of seaman application letter
- application letter for seaman cadet
- ship officers cover letters
- application format for seaman
- cover letters for mariner