ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
Sample accounts receivable clerk resume emphasizes candidate’s strong career history and use of concret examples accentuates candidate’s achievements
378, State Street,
Hayward, California, 01234
(123) 456 789
Financial Associate-Accounts Payable:
- Audited documents which includes expense and loses, invoices, check requests for payment.
- Generated compensation instructions for accounts.
- Established and validated traveling compensation programs.
- Maintained income tax information on retailer.
- Resolved problems related with cheque that would have been failed to clear transactions.
- Maintained petty cash funds and accounts.
- Posted receivables and month-end journal entries on technical software application.
- Performed all related accounting procedures and functions.
- Solved queries of different departments and provided outcome to requester.
- Brought company to full operational condition.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory, sales, odres and supervised part-time employees.
- Does all bookkeeping and accounting, banking, sales, payroll.
- Keep track on bank reconciliations statements.
Naval Post Graduate School, Monterey, CA.
Masters in Accounting, December 2001.