ACCOUNTING MANAGER (General)
Following is the sample resume for the post of accounting manager; this resume contains candidate’s date-wise experiences and qualifications. The dates and addresses are just for your reference they may be fictitious.
173, Pecos Road
(123) 456 789
Town and country bank, Nevada.
General Accounting Manager :
- Supervised 4 accountants, to manage accounts payable, fixed assets, cash, and payroll functions.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly accounting and employee benefits reports.
- Monitored licensing agreements.
- Examined monthly reports and annual capital budgets.
Cost Accounting Manager :
- Arrange monthly manufacturing accounting report.
- Administered 4 cost accountants.
- Patented product royalties calculation and payment.
- Maintained general written and verbal communication to deal with operations, upper management and staff people.
The Raisty Group, Nevada, LV.
Senior Financial Analyst :
- Monitored annual budget preparation of departmental budgets.
- Prepared financial details for use by internal management and parent company management.
Audited and prepared tax returns for real estate developers and limited partnerships.
Master of Business Administration degree in Finance.
Nevada, State College, Nevada, LV, 1980
Bachelor of Arts degree: major in Accounting, minor in Business Administration.
New Members Committee Chairperson, 1984-85, Vice Chair 83-84.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, 1985-89.