Below is the sample accountant resume that contains candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills he gained. They are represented in bold and caps format which helps it easy to understand.
288, Palisade Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07306
(201) 555 2938
Mitchell College of Business, Mobile, Alabama
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
April 2007 – present
- Responsible for generating 12 audit reports that include: internal control recommendations, management letter, loan file review expectations and financial ratios.
- As per the terms, procedures and documents agreed upon, prepare 9 engagement letters.
- Maintain paper work before and at the conclusion of audit process.
Americus Financial Services, Birmingham, AL
Customer Account Representative
July 2007 – present
- Working with payments and charges on accounts.
- Provide knowledge to customers on debits and credits of their account. Using these skills, upgrade customer knowledge and company’s satisfaction.
- Gain customers interest to continue service by fulfilling their needs.
Accounts Payable Clerk
May 2006 – December 2007
- Applied a new software program which helped in increasing department productivity and reduce errors by 15%.
- Providing excellent customer service on a consistent basis which ensures customer value.
June 2005 – March 2006
- Working as Volunteer for Income Tax Assistance program, providing benefit to low income person, for 2007 tax season.
- Provide weekly session for students who need assistance with accounting courses.
Volunteer Representative May 2004 – April 2005
- Provided training to the 4 new volunteer representatives in presentation, procedures, culture, and language.
- Responsible for weekly presentations on organizational strength, presentation skills, team building, goal setting, managing cultural differences and motivation.
- Followed new recruitment strategies resulting 90% development in recruitment from previous year.