ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK (General)
In the sample accounts payable clerk (general) resume “special interests” provides personal touch and work experience is emphasized while limited education is de-emphasized.
54, Elvis Town
Providence, Rhode Island.
(123) 456 789
Seeking a position in management support where achieved accounting skills will be developed.
TEXTRON INC, Providence, RI..(May 1989 to Present)
Accounts Payable Department
- Typing, filing documents and further common staff duties.
- Input receipts on a computer and print checks for all 4 different offices.
- Help in payroll preparation by calculating all time details and related duties.
PROVIDENCE JOURNAL COMPANY, Providence, RI.(1986 to 5/89)
- Arranged all invoices to patch up with purchase orders for input into computers.
- Added up all invoices to match check amounts.
- In charge for sorting mail, filing, and general office duties.
FIRST AMERICAN TITLE, Providence, RI.(1984 to 1986)
General Office Worker
- Perform as cashier.
- Light typist.
- Bank depositor.
- key punch operator.
- Handled accounts payables, account receivables and filing them.
- Maintain important customer details
- Lotus 1-2-3
WASHINGTON TRUST COMPANY, Providence, RI.(1985-1986)
Completed courses in Accounting, Typing and Data Processing.
- Camping, fishing, and jogging.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- order processing cover letter
- accounts payable overpayment letter
- sample letter to email an invoice to a customer
- sample thank you note for customer invoices