A sample cover letter for paralegal job.
Given below is a sample paralegal resume cover letter. If you are applying for a paralegal job, don’t forget to send such cover letter with it.
123, Park evenue
Boston, MA, 02123
September 23rd 2008
Ms. Sally Cook
235, East Street
San Francisco, CA 95413
Dear Ms. Cook,
I would like to apply for the paralegal position advertised recently in the Atlanta Times. I am therefore enclosing my resume for your review.
As you can see from my resume, I have a B.A. in Political Science and several years of experience in legal research and document preparation. Over the past 3 years, attorneys have demonstrated their appreciation of my work by giving me increasing responsibility. I have also had the somewhat unique privilege of assisting one of the senior partners in researching and writing two articles published in the American Legal Journal. I believe that these qualifications make me a strong candidate for your open position.
Why leave my current position? The senior partner with whom I have worked so closely is retiring, and it seems like a natural time to further expand my experience by working in a new environment. Richard and Halsey has an excellent reputation and I would be proud to be part of your team.
I look forward to the opportunity of meeting or talking with you soon.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Letter of Sincere Appreciation
- political application letters
- cover letter for political position
- sample of sincere thank you letters
- memo on sincerest appreciation sample
- letter of sincere apreciation to empoloyer
- Sincere Gratitude Letter Example
- Document Review Cover Letter Sample
- cover letter for internal position political science
- cover letter example for political science job