A sample cover letter for operations research analyst job.
Given below is a sample operations research analyst resume cover letter. If you are applying for a operations research analyst job, don’t forget to send such cover letter with it.
123, Park evenue
Boston, MA, 02123
September 23rd 2008
Ms. Sally Cook
Zeus Products, Inc.
423, West Street
San Francisco, CA 95258
Dear Ms. Cook,
I was pleased to discover your advertisement for a senior operations research analyst in Sunday’s San Francisco Chronicle. I especially appreciated the detailed description of job requirements included in your ad.
Having reviewed these job requirements closely, I believe my experience and qualifications are a good fit to your company’s needs. Let me highlight a few of these qualifications:
- I have a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, a Master of Operations Management degree and over a decade of experience as an operations research analyst.
- My recommendations formed the basis of a 25% increase in productivity over the last 4 years.
- I have successfully demonstrated how to involve workers, supervisors and managers in a team effort to fully define and portray workflow and to generate solutions to identified problems.
I hope that you will contact me at your earliest convenience. I am eager to talk with you in person about the senior operations research analyst position.
Thank you for considering my application.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter of recommendation for masters in public health
- sample recommendation letter for masters in public health
- Cover Letter for Operations MAnager
- recommendation letter senior manager
- recommendation letter for senior manager
- sample letter of recommendation for coworker
- sample letter of recommendation for graduate school from coworker
- sample cover letter for operations manager position
- sample letter to mall management
- product demo letter