A sample cover letter for library assistant job.
Given below is a sample library assistant resume cover letter. If you are applying for a library assistant job, don’t forget to send such cover letter with it.
123, Park evenue
Boston, MA, 02123
September 23rd 2008
Ms. Sally Cook
Zeus High School
453, East Street
San Francisco, CA 95856
Dear Ms. Cook,
The position of library assistant described in your advertisement in the Ypsilanti Gazette appears to be exactly the position I’ve been looking for to fit my skills and goals. As requested, I am enclosing my resume for your review.
As my resume indicates, I am specifically looking for a position at a large public high school. While I have enjoyed my work at the Welch Community library, I find that I get the greatest pleasure from helping teens learn to use the library. Also, I have worked with both manual and database cataloging systems and have several years of experience working with books, audiovisual and other materials.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you in the near future to learn more about the library assistant position and to answer any question you may have about my background.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- cover letter for library assistant
- library assistant cover letter
- cover letter library assistant
- cover letter examples for library assistant
- library assistant cover letter no experience
- letter of recommendation for library clerk
- letter of intent for librarian assistant job
- cover letters for library jobs
- cover letters for library assistants
- cover letter for library assistant position