A sample cover letter for curator job.
Given below is a sample curator resume cover letter. If you are applying for a curator job, don’t forget to send such cover letter with it.
123, Park evenue
Boston, MA, 02123
September 23rd 2008
Ms. Sally Cook
506, East Street
San Francisco, CA 95621
Dear Ms. Cook,
In response to your recent Los Angeles Times advertisement for a curator, please accept this letter in application for the position.
I believe that the following items make me a strong candidate for the curator position:
- B.A. in Art History and Master of Museum Studies;
- continuing postgraduate education in Museum Studies;
- increasing Chadwick’s collection by 25% during my years as curator; and
- ability to plan and implement successful fund-raising and acquisition strategies.
I have visited Bellingham Museum on various occasions and have been most impressed with your collection. I would consider it a privilege to be curator of this museum.
Please feel free to contact me at the number shown above. I hope that we may have the opportunity to meet in the near future.
Martha Klingman Enclosure: Resume
Top Sample Letters terms:
- cover letter musuem curator
- professional recommendation letter for furniture interior designers
- Cover letter for curator
- cover letters for in house designer
- cover letters for interior design positions