A sample cover letter for court administrator job.
Given below is a sample court administrator resume cover letter. If you are applying for a court administrator job, don’t forget to send such cover letter with it.
123, Park evenue
Boston, MA, 02123
September 23rd 2008
Ms. Sally Cook
Zeus County Courthouse
235, East Street
San Francisco, CA 95209
Dear Ms. Cook,
In response to your recent advertisement in the Boston Reporter, please accept this letter and enclosed resume in application for the position of court administrator.
As you can see from my resume, after earning my B.A. in Public Administration, I have worked for over 15 years in court administration. Some of my accomplishments include:
- increasing cases processed monthly by 20% over the past 5 years;
- improving cross-functional relationships and communication in the court; and
- quickly resolving complaints raised by court personnel, attorneys and the public.
Having grown up and worked in New Jersey, I would very much like to move to another metropolitan area on the East Coast. I believe that my experience and qualifications will allow me to serve the Baltimore County Courthouse with the same success that I have achieved in Edison.
I hope that we may discuss the court administrator position soon. If we have not spoken before the middle of next week, I will contact you.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- court administrator cover letter
- cover letter court administrator
- samples of cover letters for court administrators legal
- cover letter for county administrator sample
- sample letters of interest for court administrators
- letter to county administrator
- cover letter for case adminitrator
- cover letter for case administrator
- courtadmistrator cover letter
- case admistrator cover letter