A sample cover letter for naturopathic doctor job.
Given below is a sample naturopathic doctor resume cover letter. If you are applying for a naturopathic doctor job, don’t forget to send such cover letter with it.
123, Park evenue
Boston, MA, 02123
September 23rd 2008
Ms. Sally Cook
Zeus Now Center
664, West Street
San Francisco, CA 95055
Dear Ms. Cook,
Thank you so much for suggesting that we have lunch together yesterday. You were obviously right about my high level of interest in the opening for a naturopathic doctor at your center. As you requested, I am enclosing my resume for your professional staff to review.
I believe that my experience and holistic health philosophy make me a good fit for the requirements in the job description you gave me. A few of my qualifications include:
- participation in research that dates back to my days working on my Ph.D. at San Antonio University;
- publications in the Journal of Naturopathic Medicine;
- success in building my practice rapidly due to patient satisfaction and referrals; and
- commitment to staying abreast of theories and treatments in fields related to my own, largely through reading articles suggested by my colleagues.
As you already know, part of my reason for wanting to join Wellness Now is that you truly operate as a team. This leads to the best patient outcomes and to shared learning among staff members.
I hope to have the opportunity to meet with your staff in the near future. Please let me know if you need additional information in the meantime.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- request letter for additional personnel
- sample request letter for additional employee
- example cover letter naturopath
- cover letter naturopathic doctor
- sample letter of recommendation for naturopathic physician
- sample letter requesting a late for work
- recommendation letter for additional staff
- naturopathic doctor resumes
- sample letter to terminate patient naturopath
- sample letter of justification for requesting additional employee