Mr. James Marson
666 Tornado Street
I would hereby like to submit my resignation as Director of Bright Associates.
I have been offered a position as managing director of a publishing company. Since I feel that publishing is my true calling, I would like to like to give it a try.
My date of resignation will be 6th October 2010. I have resolved to finish all ongoing projects by then, and should the need arise please feel free to contact me. I consider I have sufficient time to wrap up all my current work, tie up any loose ends and turn over my position to my replacement.
It was a pleasure to work for such a fine company as yours. This experience has been invaluable to me. I wish you and the organization all the very best for the future.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- president resignation letter
- sample letter to office of vice president
- resignation letter precedents
- resignation letter for village president
- resignation letter for vice president
- resignation letter as a director
- presidential resignation letters
- precedent resigation letter
- director resignation letter
- club president letter of resignation