Mr. James Marson
666 Tornado Street
I would hereby like to submit my resignation as Director of Bright Associates.
I have been offered a position as managing director of a publishing company. Since I feel that publishing is my true calling, I would like to like to give it a try.
My date of resignation will be 6th October 2010. I have resolved to finish all ongoing projects by then, and should the need arise please feel free to contact me. I consider I have sufficient time to wrap up all my current work, tie up any loose ends and turn over my position to my replacement.
It was a pleasure to work for such a fine company as yours. This experience has been invaluable to me. I wish you and the organization all the very best for the future.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- resignation letter president
- letter of resignation of president of organation
- sample resignation letters president director
- letter of resignation from vice president position
- letter of resignation president
- president resignation letter
- union vice president letter of resignation simple
- resignation letter as president
- resignation letter for corporation as vice-president director