14th April, 2010
Mr. Jeff Watson,
Union Bank of Manchester,
Dear Jeff Watson,
I am happy to inform you that I am extremely pleased with the kind of service your bank imparts to its customers. Honestly I think it is very customer friendly in dealing with bank affairs.
I have recently opened an account in your branch on the 13th March, 2010. My account number is 8456781. However I regret to inform that I haven’t yet received my check book from your branch. I have given numerous reminders to the manager in charge but nothing has materialized so far. I would be thankful if you can look into the matter .I am ready to contact the branch yet again for intimation as to when I can get the check book.
I request you to kindly see to my request and oblige.
Thanks and Regards,
A/C No. 8456781
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter cheque not received
- cheque not received letter
- request letter for rc book
- letter not received cheque
- sample letter for request cheque book
- cheque book request letter
- sample letter of request cheque book
- reminder letter against complaint letter
- authorization letter to collect rc book
- cheque not received letter format