An adoption reference letter is issued when a couple intends to adopt a child and need to be cleared as people who have been assessed and have everything in place that is necessary to raise a child or children of a specific age group.
Sample adoption reference letter
Sussex Home for Orphans,
567 Notting Hall,
In reference to Mr. and Mrs. Patterson’s adoption application, we have managed to sit with them for three weeks and after a thorough and conclusive examination, they have our nod of approval. During this period they have invited us into their home and showed us where the children will be staying, what activities that they will be partaking and which schools they plan to take them, along with other modalities. These include their stable personal relationship as a couple, their financial capability to raise the two teenage children as well as their religious background. We highly recommend them as apt parents and should any additional information based on our inspection be needed we will provide directly or through the child welfare social office.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Personal Reference Letter for Adoption
- sample adoption personal reference letters
- sample adoption personal reference letter
- sample character reference letter for adoption
- Adoption PErsonal Reference Template
- character reference letter for adoption example
- personal reference letter sample for adoption
- personal reference letter for adoption sample
- free sample reference letter for adoption
- Adoption Reference sample letter