It is indeed a great pleasure that I write this letter to show my support of Mary Gomes who is a recent graduate from University of Graffiti Medical Sciences in New York. Mary was admitted to this university after she obtained a Bachelor of Science in microbiology and successfully had a Master of Public Health in epidemiology. While pursing her master’s degree, she was a research associate at the much acclaimed University of California, San Diego. Also she was a research assistant at the San Diego County Department of Health. In addition, she grabbed an internship at the Center for Disease & Human Control.
In addition to her academic credentials she has equally participated in faculty-student discussions and meetings. She has all along been an advocate of student welfare.
In summary, she has the required motivation, dedication, patience and is a fast learner. I’m sure she will be an asset for your residency program.
HOD, Medical Department.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Letter of recommendation for master of Public health
- letter of recommendation for masters of public health
- letter of recommendation for Master\sDegree in Public Health I
- letter of recommendation for public health
- MPH LETTER OF RECCOMENDATION
- mph columbia recommendation letter samples
- master of public health reference sample
- letters of recommendation for public health interns
- letter of reference for masters in public health
- sample letter of reommendation for graduate school MPH