Congratulations on Transfer to New Position
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I was delighted to hear that you had accepted the position of [DESCRIBE POSITION, ex. Sales Manager].
I have every confidence that you will enjoy success and prosperity in that position. I believe you have earned the respect of your colleagues and that the firm as a whole will benefit from your appointment.
As always, please let me now if I can assist you in any way to make the transition seamless.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- NSF Letter Example Free
- New Position Letter
- congratulation announcement for moving into new position
- congratulation on job transfer
- Congratulatory memo for new job position
- transferring to another position resignation
- Examples of NSF Letters
- letter of transfer of position
- letter to colleagues announcing new postion
- new position congrats message internal